Warren Housing Authority is proud to partner with Hope and Main’s Nourish Our Neighbor program to provide free, locally sourced and prepared frozen meals to Public Housing and Housing Choice Voucher clients.
- Healthy and Nutritious
- Variety of Meals
- Easy to prepare
- Prepared by local makers at Hope & Main
- Self-Serve, no appointment needed!
- First come, first serve
- Meals available Monday-Friday, while supplies last
- Andreozzi Hall (Warren Senior Center), 20 Libby Lane
- Meals delivered bi-weekly
- Look for the chest freezer & “Free Meals!” sign
Please contact Riana France at 401-245-7019 ext. 12 or via email at email@example.com